neděle 7. února 2010

Introduction letters

A PL Filip Lebiedziński Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Filip
04/02/10 23:27

Hi! I'm Filip. I'm 14 and I live in Wloclawek. I've got younger brother and I love fighting with him
My hobby is basketball. I love it and I could spend my all free time for playing it. My favourite school subject is PE of course .
My favourite singer is .... was Michael Jackson.
I suppose I'll get the message across the friends from Czech Republic

A PL Rafał Galczak Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Rafal
04/02/10 14:07


Hi! My name is Rafał. I'm from Poland. I live in Włocławek. I've got a sister, but she is annoying. I don't like she very well. My favourite color is black, but I like red and white too. I can draw very pretty, because i love it. I like computer games and basketball. I've got a basketball training on Monday and Friday. I like hamburgers and cheeseburgers. . My favourite subject is matematic.



A PL Michał Olczyk Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Michal
04/02/10 14:07

Hi. My name is Michal. I'm 14. My favorite subject is English. I have a brother. His name is Szymon. I train karate and it's my hobby. I have a dog and cat.



A PL Alicja Świątek Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Ala
04/02/10 14:06

My name is Ala. I'm 14. I live in Włocławek. I'm an only child. I have two dogs and a cat. My hobby is travelling. I like play volleyball and listen to music. My favourite seasons are spring and summer. My favourite colour is blue.


A PL Dawid Piotrowski Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Dawid
04/02/10 14:07


Hello!! My name is Dawid. I'm 14 years old. I live in Włocławek. I like football and girls XD. Joke. My best friends are Krzysiek & Kondzio. I have a younger brother. His name is Piotr. My favourite lesson is English and P.E. See you later. Bye !!
Real Madrit Rulez !! xd


A PL Konrad Słupski Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Konrad
04/02/10 16:57

Hello!
My name is Konrad. I live in Włocławek. I haven't brother and sister. My favourite lesson is History. I Iike playing basketball and swim. I love playing computer.


A PL Marta Bronowska Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Marta
06/02/10 16:08

My name is Marta. I live in Włocławek. I'm 14 years old. I have one sister and she is 10 years old. I love singing. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite subject in school is Music and English.

bye


A PL Piotr Podufalski Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Piotr
04/02/10 14:04

Hi
My name is Piotr. I live in Włocławek.
I have a young brother Maciek. I very like playing footbal and basketball.
My favourite team in basketball is Anwil Włocławek.

A PL Jakub Glapiński Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Jakub
04/02/10 14:03

.Hi! My name is Jakub. I'm from Poland. I live in Włocławek. I haven't got a brother or sister. I am only child. I like playing computer games. I like geography an P.E.


A PL Paweł Szarfemberg Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Paweł
04/02/10 14:02


Hello!
My name is Paweł. I live in Wloclawek(Poland). I have two younger brothers - Marcin(4 years old) and Adam(8 years old). I play football and chess. My favourite colour is purple and orange. I like Geography, History and P.E. of cource


A PL Krzysztof Zygmunciak Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
krzysztof
04/02/10 13:59
My name is Krzysztof. I live in Włocławek. I like cars, pop music. I have a brother , his name is Przemek. My best friends are Dawid & Kondzio. My favorite subject is English language.

A PL Aleksandra Michalska Rank: Youngling Posts: 1
Join date: 27/01/10

Recent Posts
Ola
04/02/10 13:58

My name is Ola. I'm 14. I'm live in Włocławek. I'm an only child. I have a dog Ariel, turtle, rabbit, canary and fish. My hobby is dancing. In free time I read books and play The Sims 3. My favourite colour is blue.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.