1.)I play computer games,chat with friends and reading. 2.)I glue paper models,I play sports outside,I watch football on tv. 3.)Doing nothing,chatting with their friends.
1.)watch TV,a DVD 2.)listen to the radio/to music 3.)play computer games 4.)read books or magazines 5.)go to the cinema 6.)do nothing 7.)play sports or games 8.)work in the garden 9.)walk in the countryside 10.)go out with friends
Hobbies 1. 1. I watch TV,I play computer games,I chat with my friends,I read books and magazines but not read comics. 2. 2. I have got a three hobbies swiming,play computer games and I play games outside. 3. 3. I think computer games and chating are very popular.
1.I play computer games,I read books,chat with friends,I watch TV 2.I collect boats models,I watch football on TV, 3.Doing nothing,chat with friends,play computer games
1. I watch tv, I chat with my friend, I play computer games, I read books or magazines , I do nothing, I study at home, I go out, I go to the cinema ,I play sports. 2. I sing in the choir,I play tennis and golf. 3. They do nothing,They chat with friend, They play some sports.
1I am stayng at home and watching TV. I am browseing the internet. I play computer games or I am going to cha t with friends. I am going to meat my friends or I am going to park. I usualy prefer doing nothing it is my favourite hobby. I like listen to music and watch funny videos at YOUTUBE.
1. I read books, I watch TV, I chat with my friends. I listen to the radio, I play computer games, I do nothing, I study, I play sport, I go to the cinma, 2. I go to the gymnastics club and I play some sport 3.They chat with friends, they go to the Disco, They use the computer
1) I watch TV,I listen to the radio,I play computer games,I chat with my friends,I read some books and magazines,I play some sports outside,I go to the cinema,I visit new places. 2) I play basketball and floorball,I sing in the choir 3) They play some sports,They go to the cinema,They do nothing,They watch TV
1.I watch TV, I read books and magazines, I play computer games. 2.My hobbies are playing volleyball and reading books. 3.They chat with their friends , they watch TV, they play computer games.
1.watch TV/DVD 2.listen to the radio/to music 3.play computer games 4.read books or magazines 5.go to the cinema 6.do nothing 7.play sports or games 8.work in the garden 9.walk in the countryside 10.go out with friends
2. watch tv 3.listen to the radio 4.play computer games 5.read books or magazines 6.go to the cinema 7.do nothing 8.play sprots or games 9.work in tje garden 10.walk in the coutryside 11. go out with friends
1. watch TV 2. listen to the radio/to music 3. play computer games 4. read books or magazines 5. go to the cinema 6. Do nothing 7. play sports or games 8. work in the garden 9.walk in the countryside 10. go out with friends
HOBBIES 1. I sometimes listen to music, play guitar, read book, browse the internet, collect autographs of famous people, I do athletics, walk in the countryside… 2. See above (1.) 3. Play computer games, watch TV, chatting, do nothing.
1.watch TV/a DVD 2.listen to radio/to music 3.play computer games 4.read books or magazines 5.go to the cinema 6.do nothing 7.play sports or games 8.work in the garden 9.walk in the countryside 10.go out with friends
1watch TV/a DVD 2 listen to the radio/to music 3play computer games 4read books or magazines 5 go to the cinema 6 do nothing 7 play sports or magazines 8 work in the garden 9walk in the countryside 10 Go with out friends
He is going to go fishing. She is going go to shopping. He is going to go skating. She is going to draw a picture. He is going to take some photos. She is going to play tennis. He is going to play the guitar. He is going to play a comuter game.
1) watch TV/a DVD. 2) listen to the radio/to music. 3) play computer games. 4) read books or magazines. 5) go to the cinema. 6) do nothing. 7) play sports or games. 8) work in the garden. 9) walk in the countryside. 10) go out with friends.
1) He’s going to go fishing. 2) She’s going to go shopping. 3) He’s going to play ice-hockey. 4) She’s going to draw. 5) He’s going to take some photos. 6) She’s going to play tennis. 7) He’s going to play the guitar. 8) He’s going to play computer games.
1. He is going to go fishing. 2. She is going to go shopping. 3. He is going to go skating. 4. She is going to do some pictrures. 5. He is going to také photos. 6. She is going to play tennis. 7. He is going to play the piano. 8. He is going to play computer games.
1. He is going to go fishing 2. She is going to go shopping 3. He is going to go skating 4. She is going to draw some pictures 5. He is going to take a photos 6. She is going to play tennis 7. He is going to play the guitar 8. He is going to play computer games.
1.)I play computer games,chat with friends and reading.
OdpovědětVymazat2.)I glue paper models,I play sports outside,I watch football on tv.
3.)Doing nothing,chatting with their friends.
1.)watch TV,a DVD
OdpovědětVymazat2.)listen to the radio/to music
3.)play computer games
4.)read books or magazines
5.)go to the cinema
6.)do nothing
7.)play sports or games
8.)work in the garden
9.)walk in the countryside
10.)go out with friends
Hobbies
OdpovědětVymazat1. 1. I watch TV,I play computer games,I chat with my friends,I read books and magazines but not read comics.
2. 2. I have got a three hobbies swiming,play computer games and I play games outside.
3. 3. I think computer games and chating are very popular.
1.I play computer games,I read books,chat with friends,I watch TV
OdpovědětVymazat2.I collect boats models,I watch football on TV,
3.Doing nothing,chat with friends,play computer games
1. I watch tv, I chat with my friend, I play computer games, I read books or magazines , I do nothing, I study at home, I go out, I go to the cinema ,I play sports.
OdpovědětVymazat2. I sing in the choir,I play tennis and golf.
3. They do nothing,They chat with friend, They play some sports.
1I am stayng at home and watching TV.
OdpovědětVymazatI am browseing the internet.
I play computer games or I am going to cha t with friends.
I am going to meat my friends or I am going to park.
I usualy prefer doing nothing it is my favourite hobby.
I like listen to music and watch funny videos at YOUTUBE.
1. I read books, I watch TV, I chat with my friends. I listen to the radio, I play computer games, I do nothing, I study, I play sport, I go to the cinma,
OdpovědětVymazat2. I go to the gymnastics club and I play some sport
3.They chat with friends, they go to the Disco, They use the computer
1) I watch TV,I listen to the radio,I play computer games,I chat with my friends,I read some books and magazines,I play some sports outside,I go to the cinema,I visit new places.
OdpovědětVymazat2) I play basketball and floorball,I sing in the choir
3) They play some sports,They go to the cinema,They do nothing,They watch TV
1.I watch TV, I read books and magazines, I play computer games.
OdpovědětVymazat2.My hobbies are playing volleyball and reading books.
3.They chat with their friends , they watch TV, they play computer games.
1.watch TV/DVD
OdpovědětVymazat2.listen to the radio/to music
3.play computer games
4.read books or magazines
5.go to the cinema
6.do nothing
7.play sports or games
8.work in the garden
9.walk in the countryside
10.go out with friends
2. watch tv
OdpovědětVymazat3.listen to the radio
4.play computer games
5.read books or magazines
6.go to the cinema
7.do nothing
8.play sprots or games
9.work in tje garden
10.walk in the coutryside
11. go out with friends
1. watch TV
OdpovědětVymazat2. listen to the radio/to music
3. play computer games
4. read books or magazines
5. go to the cinema
6. Do nothing
7. play sports or games
8. work in the garden
9.walk in the countryside
10. go out with friends
HOBBIES
OdpovědětVymazat1. I sometimes listen to music, play guitar, read book, browse the internet, collect autographs of famous people, I do athletics, walk in the countryside…
2. See above (1.)
3. Play computer games, watch TV, chatting, do nothing.
1.watch TV/a DVD
OdpovědětVymazat2.listen to radio/to music
3.play computer games
4.read books or magazines
5.go to the cinema
6.do nothing
7.play sports or games
8.work in the garden
9.walk in the countryside
10.go out with friends
1watch TV/a DVD
OdpovědětVymazat2 listen to the radio/to music
3play computer games
4read books or magazines
5 go to the cinema
6 do nothing
7 play sports or magazines
8 work in the garden
9walk in the countryside
10 Go with out friends
He is going to go fishing.
She is going go to shopping.
He is going to go skating.
She is going to draw a picture.
He is going to take some photos.
She is going to play tennis.
He is going to play the guitar.
He is going to play a comuter game.
1) watch TV/a DVD.
OdpovědětVymazat2) listen to the radio/to music.
3) play computer games.
4) read books or magazines.
5) go to the cinema.
6) do nothing.
7) play sports or games.
8) work in the garden.
9) walk in the countryside.
10) go out with friends.
1) He’s going to go fishing.
2) She’s going to go shopping.
3) He’s going to play ice-hockey.
4) She’s going to draw.
5) He’s going to take some photos.
6) She’s going to play tennis.
7) He’s going to play the guitar.
8) He’s going to play computer games.
1. He is going to go fishing.
OdpovědětVymazat2. She is going to go shopping.
3. He is going to go skating.
4. She is going to do some pictrures.
5. He is going to také photos.
6. She is going to play tennis.
7. He is going to play the piano.
8. He is going to play computer games.
1. He is going to go fishing
OdpovědětVymazat2. She is going to go shopping
3. He is going to go skating
4. She is going to draw some pictures
5. He is going to take a photos
6. She is going to play tennis
7. He is going to play the guitar
8. He is going to play computer games.